This leads to frustration and is the main reason why people give up and stop exercising or striving to achieve their weight loss or health goals. Here are some Body Expert Systems top tips to make sure you achieve your goals and hopefully continue — or begin — along a path of positive change…
1) Timing is everything. Eating smaller meals more frequently is a surefire way to boost your metabolism and create a thermogenic effect inside the body. By combining lean protein with the correct types and amounts of good carbohydrates and fats at the right times, you will super charge your metabolism and turn your body into a 24-7 fat burning machine.
2) Stay hydrated. Our bodies are over 70 percent water; drinking water is essential for optimal health. Water helps prime the body for fat loss, as well as flush out harmful toxins. Not drinking enough can lead to a water imbalance in the body, which can increase your risk of disease.
3) Eliminate high-fructose corn syrup. Most carbohydrates cause the pancreas to produce insulin, which acts as a signal to the brain to stop you from feeling hungry. When you eat high fructose corn syrup, however, the brain never gets this signal so you are more likely to overeat and gain weight. Often used in breads, cereals, breakfast bars, lunchmeats, yogurts, soft drinks, soups and condiments, foods with high fructose corn syrup are typically very low in nutritional value and VERY high in calories.
4) Improve gut health. Gut health is essential to improving digestion and help you feel better. You will actually feel more energetic because your neurotransmitters will be firing at optimal levels, and your metabolism will be supported so that nutrients and energy sources are getting broken down, absorbed and used by the body in the most effective manner. Additionally, research shows that improved gut health lowers anxiety and stress levels, which leads to less secretion of cortisol (the hormone related to abdominal fat). So avoid or cut down on the following toxins: caffeine, alcohol, processed foods and bad fats, as well as any other foods you think might be causing problems with your diet.
5) Workout smarter not harder. In order to burn fat you must workout efficiently, so be sure to choose the correct type of exercise and maintain proper intensity and focus for the duration and frequency of each training session and routine. For example, your cardio training could be the cause of you not reaching your desired goals. Certain types of cardio/workouts release or elicit undesirable hormones that will hamper anyone’s fat-loss targets. However, the correct type of cardio will improve your health, increase fat metabolism, burn off a lot of fat calories and release extremely beneficial hormones and enzymes to cut away fat quickly.
6) Sleep. Sleep is a fat-loss nutrient! Your body requires deep, restful, restorative sleep to heal, detoxify itself, maintain cognitive benefits and keep all systems running smoothly. Not only do most people not get enough hours of sleep, but also the quality of sleep is often interrupted and not restorative. Inadequate sleep increases stress and cortisol levels, which has been proven to affect abdominal fat.
7) Seek out expert help. Whether you want to lose fat, build muscle, improve posture, perform better or look amazing, you need to get the right help to save you money, pain, energy, potential injury and a ton of frustration. But choose wisely, as putting your health in someone’s hands should never be taken lightly.